visit my LookBook

среда, 12 декабря 2012 г.

relax in U.A.E.

It was just what I really needed. I needed to lie on the beach, do nothing, enjoy the sunshine. I needed to change the atmosphere around me and escape from the my-home-town-prison I was in all this time. I was near to get mad...


Rescuing has come suddenly. My parents took me to UAE and let my stay on the beach from dawn to sunset taking sun baths and watching waves licking the coast. My mind was clear and I didn't feel myself so empty and lonely as I used to. That also was a great opportunity to spend time with my family.

We visited Dubai and the Ice Land (aquapark), bought a lot of clothes and beautiful stuff such as amazing watch and other bijouterie from Juicy Couture.



           
- We saw Dancing Fountains and Burj Khalifa- 
the biggest skyscraper in the world.


By the way, we have done shopping in the biggest and greatest Dubai Mall. Just imagine my burning eyes searching where to start. The excitement overfulled me at that moment. How I love shopping!
This picture is taken in the morning after just an hour of crazy shopping.